With the New Year just around the corner, it’s time to draft new resolutions, goals, and reading lists. Last week, the members of the CIO Professional Network shared their reading lists from 2021. We’ve compiled our favorite books from their suggestions, as well as a few books from the TNCR Bookstore for a head start for those 2022 reading lists.
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t by Simon Sinek
- A Seat at the Table: IT Leadership in the Age of Agility by Mark Schwartz
- People Before Things by Chris Laping
- The Strategic CIO: Changing the Dynamics of the Business Enterprise by Philip Weinzimer
- The Extended Mind: The Power of Thinking Outside the Brain by Annie Murphy Paul
- Loving Your Business: Rethink Your Relationship with Your Company and Make it Work for You by Debbie King
- Whale Done!: The Power of Positive Relationships by Kenneth Blanchard
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail (Management of Innovation and Change) by Clayton M. Christensen
- Hard Work Is Not Enough: The Surprising Truth about Being Believable at Work by Jeff Shannon
- The Digital Matrix: New Rules for Business Transformation Through Technology by Venkat Venkatraman
Let us know what’s on your list for the upcoming year in a comment, and we hope you enjoy our suggestions. Happy New Year!